- Project Supervisor for Design Process – A health and safety risk assessment and plan prepared prior to works commencing on site.
- Maintenance advice – Advice concerning once off or cyclical maintenance of a premises over short, medium and longer terms.
- Project Management – The hands-on management of a project from design to obtaining permissions to organising building works on site.
- Taking-in-charge applications – An application by a developer to have a housing estate taken in charge by the local authority.
- Development scheme maps – Land registry mapping of a scheme of house or apartments prior to sale by the developer of those units.
The first two processes are carried out to ensure that the fabric of a building is maintained in a fit-for-purpose condition in a safe manner.
The other processes are carried out to ensure the development proceeds in an organised fashion avoiding any hold-ups at the time of sales or leases being completed.
I cover the areas of Louth, Meath, Dublin, Kildare, Wexford, Wicklow, Cavan and Monaghan on a regular basis and have on occasions worked in Donegal, Mayo, Galway, Westmeath, Laois, Tipperary and Kilkenny. Distance is not a problem.